Some in-person occasions is perhaps canceled on account of COVID-19. Earlier than going, ensure that occasion is happening.
E book Signings — Gina Holder, “Forgiven Once more,” noon-3 p.m. and Susan Mathis, “Reagan’s Reward,” 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Coated Treasures Bookstore, 105 Second St., Monument; 481-2665.
Pikes Peak Writers Digital Night time — Aspiring writers can have questions answered, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Nov. 23; tinyurl.com/y4gxxnxt.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
Current regional creator choices:
• “Outlined by Fireplace — Seven Life-Altering Classes from Devastating Tragedy” by John Rabins, illustrated by Sarah Boardman. Revealed by Firewall Press. Abstract: John Rabins has captured seven invaluable classes about his relationship with God, via unspeakable private tragedy in June 2013. Shedding his house, possessions and a rental house within the Black Forest hearth, and shedding his dad the identical day, has offered him a beautiful alternative for non secular progress.
• “Subsequent Step: You’ve Accepted Jesus … Now What?” by DeeDee Lake. Revealed by:CrossRiver Media Group. Abstract: A next-steps information for teen ladies who’ve accepted Christ and need to know what’s subsequent for them. Lake and 30 different ladies share their experiences to assist teen ladies reside a satisfying, joy-filled life.
For info go to ppld.org.
• Calhan Library, 600 Financial institution St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Department Library, 1785 S. eighth St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Department, 230 S. Most important St., Fountain
• Excessive Prairie Library, 7035 Previous Meridian Street, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, 701 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Department, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Previous Colorado Metropolis Library Department, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Department, 66 Decrease Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Department, 832 Village Middle Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Department, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Department, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Go Department Library, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE