Dry Dock Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
Beneath the route of Advertising Supervisor, the Digital Advertising Specialist is answerable for sustaining and creating authentic content material for social media channels and web sites, and performing as a reactive on-line customer support consultant for each Dry Dock and our sister firm, The Brew Hut. The place will even work carefully with possession, the administration crew and The Brew Hut. The place has no direct studies.
Duties embody however are usually not restricted to the next:
- Create and implement social media technique and greatest practices set forth by the gross sales & advertising and marketing crew throughout varied platforms (Fb, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and many others.).
- Create visible content material and artistic copy that’s constant with firm advertising and marketing and branding tips for all social media platforms.
- Make the most of search engine marketing greatest practices to extend high quality and amount of web site site visitors and to extend search engine visibility and rating of each web sites.
- Manage and execute contests and giveaways by way of social media.
- Create and edit movies and produce images as wanted for web sites and social media.
- Keep occasion calendars and web sites.
- Develop every model’s social media viewers with charming content material and viewers engagement throughout all channels. Set up a way of neighborhood amongst high contributors by responding and reacting to suggestions appropriately. Set up, proceed and develop partnerships with influencers.
- Monitor, measure and report outcomes; use knowledge to optimize and evolve our social advertising and marketing methods.
- Monitor social media tendencies, instruments, apps, and efficient benchmarks for measuring the affect of social media methods.
- Information entry of occasions on web sites, social channels, regional media calendars and different associate calendars.
- Help with creation and modifying of web site pages.
- Reply to buyer feedback on all media platforms as applicable. Know when to cover, block and reply.
- Help with the creation occasion posters and different social media design wants.
- Take part within the Occasions Committee conferences in an effort to promote occasions at retail areas on social media platforms.
- Assist Dry Dock and The Brew Hut public relations efforts together with, however not restricted to, draft and edit press releases, set up and keep relationships with native media retailers, develop media kits, and supply media with excursions and beer samples as wanted.
- Create content material for and handle month-to-month newsletters for Dry Dock and The Brew Hut.
- Write month-to-month blogs and keep engagement with reader interactions.
- Develop into a model ambassador and advocate of the businesses in social media areas, partaking in dialogues with our viewers the place applicable.
- Handle a lot of tasks concurrently to make sure clean implementation.
- Occasion help as wanted.
- Work carefully with complete advertising and marketing crew and all firm departments to finish tasks as vital.
- Gives guided brewery excursions upon request by supervisor or Proprietor.
- Should be 21 years of age.
- 4+ years of public relations or social media administration for a model, web site and/or media firm.
- Bachelor’s or Grasp’s Diploma in advertising and marketing, communications, journalism, promoting or associated diploma most popular.
- In-depth data of social media for enterprise use and technical familiarity with common social media platforms and instruments and their respective contributors (Fb, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and many others.).
- Editorial and/or a advertising and marketing/PR background useful.
- Images and video creation and modifying abilities required.
- Sturdy communication, writing, grammar, spelling and punctuation abilities.
- Graphic design expertise most popular. Should have an eye fixed for element and design.
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft Workplace (Excel, Phrase, PowerPoint, and many others.) required.
- Proficient in Adobe Artistic Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient in WordPress, Fixed Contact, and Google Doc.
- Stable data of search engine marketing ideas and greatest practices.
- Ardour for craft beer and neighborhood.
Wage and Advantages:
Dry Dock gives a aggressive wage, well being care, dental, imaginative and prescient, short-term and long-term incapacity, 401k, life insurance coverage, paid sick go away and paid trip.
Dry Dock Brewing Co. is an equal alternative employer and doesn’t discriminate on the idea of race, coloration, nationwide origin, gender, faith, age, incapacity, political views, sexual orientation, or marital/familial standing.
Please ship cowl letter, resume, work samples and wage necessities to email@example.com with title “Digital Advertising Specialist” in topic line. We want to fill this place as quickly as attainable. The place will stay open till stuffed.
Apply for this Job