Uncover how the London Explorer Go works and how one can save money and time whereas visiting the English capital!
London: within the high tier of world cities, overflowing with thrilling sights and cultural establishments. In the event you’re planning a visit to the British capital, likelihood is you’ve already bought an inventory of locations in thoughts to go to. Possibly you’d like to absorb over a thousand years of historical past at Westminster Abbey, benefit from the views from the London Eye or chill out on the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew. All that continues to be now could be to work out your itinerary – and the way to not blow the finances.
Take a look at the brand new London Explorer Go that may prevent time queuing and as much as 35% on ticket costs on the gate. Right here’s the way it works:
1. Select your cross
Passes can be found for 3, 5 or seven sights, to be chosen from twenty high websites. The checklist contains well-known cathedrals, historic landmarks, bus and river excursions, and rather more. You don’t even want to verify your choice earlier than buy, however can go the place the flamboyant takes you.
2. Get your cross
Determine whether or not you’d wish to have your cross delivered to your handle, to obtain it to your smartphone or decide it up from the central London assortment desk.
3. Get pleasure from your vacation
Passes are legitimate for thirty days from first use. Too moist for an open-top bus tour? You’re free to move to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and maintain the tour for a sunny day. Or a sunny-ish day; Londoners can’t afford to be fussy.
Simply current your cross on the entry to an attraction and go straight in. And with financial savings of as much as 35% in contrast with costs on the door, you may be positive of getting a very good deal, too.
And now for a very powerful half: the highest sights you may go to:
- Coca-Cola London Eye: take pleasure in 360º diploma panoramic views from the well-known Ferris wheel.
- 1 Day Large Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour: a possibility to search out your bearings, with greater than fifty totally different stops alongside three tour routes, protecting standard landmarks like Large Ben, Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace.
- Westminster Abbey: immerse your self in over 1000 years of historical past on the coronation church of the English monarchy.
- Madame Tussauds: rub shoulders with the celebrities at one of many metropolis’s huge sights.
- Thames River Cruise 24 Hour Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour: discover the river and adjoining neighbourhoods at your leisure, with handy stops from Westminster to Greenwich and delightful views.
- Tower Bridge Exhibition: examine a major instance of Victorian engineering and revel in nice views from the well-known glass walkways.
- St Paul’s Cathedral: discover Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece, constructed after the Nice Hearth of London and a defining a part of the skyline.
- The London Dungeon: expertise historical past at its most horrible, with a particular solid of actors, particular results, units and rides.
- Hampton Court docket Palace: enterprise out to Henry VIII’s well-known nation residence to discover the palace, gardens and maze.
- DreamWorks Excursions Shrek’s Journey: take a break from severe sightseeing with a madcap journey at London’s latest household attraction.
- Shakespeare’s Globe Exhibition & Theatre Tour: knowledgeable guides will take you on an enchanting tour of the theatre, bringing the house to life with vibrant tales.
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium: go to one in every of Europe’s largest collections of world marine life, housed within the former County Corridor.
- HMS Belfast: climb aboard this historic warship to find what life was like on board for the crew.
- London Eye River Cruise: take pleasure in a 40-minute round cruise with commentary from knowledgeable guides.
- Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew: these 18th-century gardens are a chosen UNESCO World Heritage Website and an important place to chill out, away from the hustle and bustle of town.
- Wembley Stadium Tour: take a peek behind the scenes on the dwelling stadium of the England nationwide soccer workforce.
- Planet Hollywood: refuel after a day of sightseeing with a two-course meal at Planet Hollywood London.
- Royal Observatory at Greenwich: stand on the Prime Meridian the place East meets West and be taught concerning the historical past of time.
- Chelsea Stadium Tour: come on the Blues! Take a look at Chelsea’s well-known Stamford Bridge stadium and go to areas normally reserved for gamers.
- Cutty Sark: study life aboard the world’s solely surviving Nineteenth-century tea clipper and quickest ship of her time.
The London Explorer Go customer app
Entry to the customer app is included within the cross worth, that includes free sightseeing and London underground maps, attraction opening occasions and instructions, and a bunch of different helpful info. The app additionally lets you entry unique particular presents, corresponding to discounted theatre tickets, Heathrow Categorical prepare tickets, eating experiences and day-tours.
Wishing you an important London journey!
The put up How the London Explorer Go Works: Step-by-step introduction appeared first on London Explorer Go® Weblog.